CAIRNGORMS LITE (WITH COACHING)
...plus you’ll be spoiled by the riding in this secret Cairngorms mountain bikers paradise, but don’t take our word for it – it’s what our guests say about their time spent riding here.
For nearly thirty years we’ve been exploring the Cairngorms, Deeside and Angus Glens and this part of Scotland never fails to blow our minds. It’s the perfect environment to hone your skills with the help of our guides and coaches – by the end of the week you’ll return home tired, satisfied and ready to book your next BIG mountain bike adventure.
Cairngorms Lite is our way to help and encourage more riders to explore Scotland’s wild places – safely, sensitively and with the right tools and skills for the job. It takes place in an area that’s surprisingly under the radar of the mountain biking public so it comes as a big surprise just how fantastic the riding is. But also because it offers up such a huge variety of riding from big mountain epics to sweet forest singletrack (plus a very generous portion of ‘apres-biking’ too!).
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A fun-focused week exploring the lesser known trail gems of the Cairngorms, Deeside and the Angus Glens with an emphasis on key big mountain preparation and techniques
- Professional Guides – expertly trained, hugely experienced but most of all great fun and with a wealth of local knowledge to share!
- Unique Lodge Accommodation in the heart of the action
- Buffet breakfasts to set you up for the day
- Logistics and comprehensive support including backup vehicle, First Aid and mechanical assistance throughout your trip