TWEED VALLEY, SCOTTISH BORDERS
Our Tweed Valley gravel and mountain bike tours are the perfect way to discover this beautiful and often overlooked part of Scotland. Tweed Valley cycling experiences straddle mile-upon-mile of interconnecting valleys, hills and glens and are aimed squarely at the ‘all-rounder’.
This area caters to cyclists who don’t sit in any one camp – enduro, all-mountain, backcountry – the riding here has a healthy slice of everything you could wish for. The riding is so diverse and plentiful - it’s the perfect location for a scenic tour or an adrenaline filled blast, or even something in between.
The Tweed Valley’s riddled with superb riding – what we’ll show you are some of the best natural, off the beaten track trails we love.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- An expertly curated weekend or week-long gravel or mountain bike adventure in the beautiful Tweed Valley (one hour south of Edinburgh)
- Fantastic accommodation right at the heart of the riding
- Delicious breakfasts to set you up for the day
- Professional Guides Expertly trained, hugely experienced but most of all great fun and with a wealth of local knowledge to share!
- Logistics and comprehensive support including backup vehicle, First Aid and mechanical assistance throughout your trip